Bike shuttle Italy > Germany
uncomplicated & comfortable
The Bike-shuttle (if required a large bus or minibus with bicycle transport possibility) is running ...
- from 1 May to 2 October
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday Quarto D'Altino near Venice 7:15 > Mestre 7:45 > Verona 8:45 > Torbole 9:20 (shuttle from Riva) > Rovereto 10:00 > Trento 10:30 > Bolzano 11:00 > > Brennero 12:45 > Innsbruck 13:30 > Seefeld 14:00 > Garmisch 15:00 > Ehrwald 15.45 > Füssen 16:15 > Munich 16:30
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday Torbole 8:30 > Trento 9:30 > Bozen 10:00 > Brenner > Innsbruck 12:45 > Seefeld 13:15 Garmisch 14:15 > Munich 15:30.
- route, exact entry points with overview and detail maps and times in the downloadable info sheet.
- prices in the booking form below
Due to Corona, the number of requests is currently lower and it is possible that a bus will not be available on every date, as is the case in other years. With your early booking you contribute to the realization of the trips.
<textarea id="BFI_DATA" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; display: none;"></textarea>
Explanations and tips on the booking form:
- When filling out the form please do not forget to tick "Book return bus". Only then can you select the route and number of persons.
- Please do not overwrite the date of the return transport in the form, but select the desired day from the calendar.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, you have a firm commitment that the trip will be carried out. However, your seat is not reserved until you have paid. If we are not able to accept the booking immediately, you will at least receive a confirmation that we have received your booking. In this case we will send you the invoice as soon as possible.
- Please provide us with a mobile phone number so that we and the operating bus company can - if necessary - contact you at short notice.
- Attention, once again, the bus runs Mon, Wed, Fri from Quarto D'Altino near Venice in the direction of Germany and Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun from Torbole on Lake Garda to Munich. Details in the leaflets.
- If you still have questions about the service, please send us an e-mail. With the booking system you make a booking.
With this booking form you can book the shuttle Italy > Germany during the cycling season. If the form is not available, please write us an email.
Bus companies wanted. The Via Claudia Augusta runs the shuttle trips together with bus companies and is always looking for companies. Interested companies, please contact us.
Via Claudia Augusta / +43 664 27 63 555 / email@example.com