Bike shuttle Italy > Germany
uncomplicated & comfortable
The Bike-shuttle (if required a large bus or minibus with bicycle transport possibility) is running ...
- from 1 May to 4 October
- Mon, Wed, Fri Quarto D'Altino near Venice 7:30 > Mestre 7:45 > Verona 9:00 > Torbole 9:20 (shuttle from Riva) > Rovereto 10:00 > Trento 10:30 > Bolzano 11:15 > Innsbruck 13:30 > Seefeld 14:00 > Garmisch 15:00 > Ehrwald 15. 45 > Munich 16:30 > Füssen 16:15 > Schongau 17:00 > Landsberg am Lech 17:30 > Augsburg 18:00 > Donauwörth 19:00.
- Tuesday Thursday Saturday, Sunday Torbole 8:30 > Trento 9:30 > Bozen 10:00 > Innsbruck 12:45 > Seefeld 13:15 Garmisch 14:15 > Munich 15:30.
- Route plan, entry points, times, prices in the downloadable info sheet.
Please choose between the two possibilities:
>Shuttle Italy-Germany and all the other shuttles
>Only the Italy-Germany Shuttle
Please secure your place in time, using the online booking form below!
You have the possibility to rebook. If your bike trip is delayed or if you should progress faster, you can in any case board the bike at an entry point further north, on request also further south. It is also possible to rebook at short notice for a bike shuttle on another day for which there are still places available.
Explanations and tips on the booking form:
- When filling out the form please do not forget to tick "Book return bus". Only then can you select the route and number of persons.
- Please do not overwrite the date of the return transport in the form, but select the desired day from the calendar.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, you have a firm commitment that the trip will be carried out. However, your seat is not reserved until you have paid. If we are not able to accept the booking immediately, you will at least receive a confirmation that we have received your booking. In this case we will send you the invoice as soon as possible.
- Please provide us with a mobile phone number so that we and the operating bus company can - if necessary - contact you at short notice.
- Attention, once again, the bus runs Mon, Wed, Fri from Quarto D'Altino near Venice in the direction of Germany and Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun from Torbole on Lake Garda to Munich. Details in the leaflets.
- If you still have questions about the service, please send us an e-mail. With the booking system you make a booking.
Via Claudia Augusta / +43 664 27 63 555 / firstname.lastname@example.org