Everyone can discover the Via Claudia Augusta, participate in it, support it, collaborate with it, ...
Institutions, organizations, cultural and economic actors, companies, ... can become partners of the Via Claudia Augusta to optimally benefit from the theme route if they are located in the corridor of the Via Claudia Augusta 5 kilometers to the right or to the left of the course of the road in Roman times.
Partners of the Via Claudia Augusta are in particular::
- Municipalities that have at least one square meter of municipal territory in the corridor 5 km to the right or left of the historic route.
- cultural organizations, actors, promoters and providers that are located in a region that is at least partially in the corridor to the right or left of the historic route
- districts, district communities, valley communities, tourist regions, wine-growing areas, cultural cooperatives, business associations, ... whose area of activity lies at least partly in the corridor 5 km to the right or left of the historic route
- accommodation establishments that are prepared for travellers along the Via Claudia Augusta and whose business is located in a municipality in the Via Claudia Augusta corridor
- restaurateurs whose business is located in a municipality in the Via Claudia Augusta corridor
- wineries located at least partially in a municipality in the Via Claudia Augusta corridor
- other companies located in a province in the Via Claudia Augusta corridor
- Individuals who like the Via Claudia Augusta, its history, its cultural diversity and its revival as Europe's cultural axis can become partners, no matter where they come from.